IN STORE RETURNS POLICY
If you change your mind on your purchase, we can offer you exchange, or a store credit note within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. As a small business we are unable to offer refunds.
If the item is damaged or faulty, we will do our best to repair the item for you and failing this, we will offer you a replacement.
Sale items are non-returnable.
Please note that as the shop is now closed there will be a delay in the processing of any returns. Please allow us time for your refund to take place.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel or return your order with us, provided you notify us in writing of your intention to return the item within seven working days of receipt. You can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have notified us, you have 14 working days to return your item from the date you received the parcel and we ask that sale items are returned within 7 days. Items must be returned unused, in their original condition, and with any labels, belts and tags intact and still attached.
- Please note due to hygiene reasons all hair accessories, jewellery, swimwear, sunglasses, cosmetics and beauty items, as well as socks are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- We recommend that you use a secure, trackable postal or courier service and ensure that the packaging of the items is sufficient to protect them fully and maintain their good condition during transit.
- We recommend you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them.
- We recommend that you retain proof of sending, in case of any dispute or failure of the goods to arrive with us. We will not accept any liability for any goods that are returned in inadequate protective packaging, by an uninsured or unrecorded transit service, or that go missing without proof of postage.
- Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
- All SALE stock that is bought in the shop itself is non-refundable and non exchangeable as stated at the point of sale desk.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com
- Goods are faulty if they are received by you in a damaged state, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If the item cannot be repaired or the same product is not available to provide a replacement, you are entitled to a full refund.
If you wish to cancel an order made online, please contact the shop on 07841928288